Dental insurance individual for evryone

Dental insurance individual for evryone

Here is some common sense about dental insurance:

Dental insurance individual for everyone of dental insurance is generally not high. The insurance company will pay the remaining fees after the patient has to pay the prescribed amount of treatment.

Co-Insurance: The patient’s own part. For example, a service insurance company will pay 80%, and the remaining 20% ​​is the Co-Pay that the patient needs to pay.

Each treatment item will have different coverage. For example, the X-ray film of the teeth, in most cases, is 100% funded by the insurance company, the filling is generally 80%, the crown is 50%, and the tooth extraction is mostly 80%.

General dentistry will have an Annual Maximum Benefit. This ceiling will vary depending on the plan. When the cost of treatment exceeds this amount, the insurance company will no longer pay. The patient has to pay for the excess.

Many friends are concerned about the insurance of Orthodontics. If you need to do orthodontics, first of all, when you buy insurance, you should see if there is any orthodontic coverage in the insurance plan. If so, see if there are any restrictions.

For example, if there is an age limit for insurance, children who are over 19 or 26 years old (school students) will no longer have benefits; while others will only give family members under 19 or 26 years of age, excluding parents.

Corrective insurance is generally cover 50%. But there is a maximum lifetime benefit. The most common is $1000, $1500 or $2000. Remedial expenses exceeding this amount are paid by the patient. In other words, you have dental insurance and usually only pay $1000 to $2000. Therefore, orthodontics is mainly at its own expense.